video sync for Reason
ReSync allows you to open any FFmpeg supported video and syncs its playback to the Reason transport. Use the transport control buttons in Reason or even move the playhead with the mouse to scrub the playback, your music and video will stay in sync.
The 2.0 update adds several improvements on both Mac and Windows platforms for smoother playback and faster workflow.
- improved engine with support for more video formats through the FFmpeg library
- video window can be pinned on top of Reason natively without the need for 3rd party apps
- streamlined and less invasive UI with a new “Video” menu entry
- keyboard shortcuts for most commands for improved workflow
- video window can be resized to any custom dimensions or made full screen
- the start of the video can be offset to an arbitrary position in the Reason timeline
- control of the audio level in the video
- QuickTime install no longer required
* QuickTime is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.